CAP/ Records SupervisorHoltec Decommissioning International (HDI) is currently seeking a CAP/ Records Supervisor to join the Palisades Nuclear Plant team in Covert, MI. We are proud of our reputation for professional and technical excellence, and we recognize that the key to upholding that reputation resides in the excellence of our employees. We are looking for talent who brings value to the organization and contributes to advancing our business and reputation. Palisades Nuclear Power Plant may soon become the first nuclear power plant in the United States to restart after previously entering the early stages of decommissioning. By joining our team, you will be part of a unique and historic undertaking for the industry and the nation!JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE Responsible for implementing the Corrective Action Program (CAP), Operating Experience Program, Benchmark Program, Trending Program, and Document Records Program to meet NRC Regulations and exceed industry standards of excellence. Also responsible for the coordination of Administrative Assistants as required to fulfill the Site needs. JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Minimum education required of the position: B.S. Degree in Engineering or other related science degree generally associated with power plant operations or equivalent work experience. Minimum experience required of the position: 6 years commercial or military nuclear experience or equivalent related industry experienceMinimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required of the position: Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operation. Desired: Familiar with industry recognized root cause analysis methods and techniques; Working knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint. Any certificates, licenses, etc., required for the position: None ANSI Required: NoHDI offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, hospitalization, and other valuable voluntary options; time-off programs; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. HDI is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
- Daily administration of the CAP, Operating Experience Program, Benchmark Program, Trending Program, and Document Records Program.
- Assist Other Site departments with their use of the CAP.
- Interface with regulator and industry representatives on behalf of Site corrective action program and document records activities.
- Communicate technical information, concepts, and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Serve as a member of the Emergency Response Organization.
- Work with Site departments to schedule and implement self-assessments and benchmarking initiatives.
- Oversee and perform apparent and root cause evaluations.
- Trend issues identified in the CAP and perform reviews and audits of corrective action work performed by site personnel as well as coach site personnel on process requirements and expectations.
- Oversee the development and revision of procedures in accordance with current regulatory and administrative requirements.
- Coordinate Administrative Assistants as required to fulfill the Site needs.
- Ensure regulatory and insurer document records retention requirements are met.