Win the energy transition!
At PSC, we’re taking on society’s greatest challenge – decarbonising our energy system. With trends like electric vehicles, battery storage, offshore wind, microgrids, and the IoT it couldn’t be a more exciting time to be part of the energy transition!
Join us and help to deliver on our vision to Empower people to transform the energy industry so that, together, we will power a sustainable world… Check out this video which tells our story: About Us - PSC (pscconsulting.com)
The role will work with our global team of outstanding professionals, consultants and engineers to provide our clients expert, independent advice. We’ve been doing this since 1995 and are just as passionate today as we were when we started. Always putting our clients’ needs first, we’ve helped evaluate and implement new and emerging technologies to help develop the grid of the future and power a more sustainable world.
Due to growth, PSC is seeking a dynamic, and experienced Energy Market Systems Consultant who is technically oriented with 5-10 years of relevant industry experience.
The successful applicant should expect a long and rewarding career with PSC as this is a full-time, permanent position. PSC are specialist consultants to the Energy industry, and is a rapidly growing global company, with a world-class reputation for delivering services for select clients globally.
Based in Singapore, you will join a passionate team of worldwide experts powering the next generation of power grid technologies. You will continue to learn and grow your skills every day, while completing a diverse stream of project and services work for a diverse set of clients. The Market Systems Consultant is responsible for the analysis and development of market systems.
- Strong ability to communicate (verbal and written) technical and complex information
- Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project.
- Develops automated tests as required.
- Develop and undertake billable consulting work in the Market Systems area.
- Full stack software development complying with client standards.
- Interprets, executes, and documents complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities, as directed by the client and/or PSC Management.
- Proficiency with at least one modern programming language or scripting language such as Python
- Experience with SQL-based RDBMS databases
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in business requirements’ analysis and specification development
- Experience with custom Oracle, Java, and Microsoft-based applications required
- Experience in Energy market systems concepts, practices and operation
- Records and analyses actions and results and maintains a defect register.
- Manage projects assigned to yourself, including the management of costs to budget, schedule
- Ensure that all service and project tasks are completed to a high standard and to the satisfaction of the Client.
- Passionate about what you do and always brings your “A” game
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics or equivalent, with higher degrees looked upon favourably
- Collaborative and team oriented - works well in and across teams, prioritises team performance and influences others towards team goals.
- Strong attention to details
- Highly proficient with add software
- Hands-on experience with at least one Market Management Systems vendor system (GE, Siemens, ABB)
- Experience in development of applications for Wholesale Energy Market Systems or Energy Market Trading Systems
- Experience with contemporary software architecture and technology stack, including cloud computing
- Experience with analytical tools such as Power BI, Cplex solver or Gurobi solver
- Experience with cloud computing
Ask us about PSC amazing culture
What’s on offer
- Join a highly collaborative worldwide team of professionals
- Career development
- Corporate discounts on health products
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their family’s overall wellbeing
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Study Allowance Reimbursement
- Influenza Vaccination reimbursement
- Internal incentive and referral program
If you like what you’ve read, take the next step, Apply Now!