- Manage multiple parts repair assignments to meet urgent customer needs.
- Use your talents and expertise to set up and operate various machines.
- Read parts specifications to ensure precise and accurate work products.
- Inspect and prepare produced parts for customer delivery.
- Demonstrate best-in-class safety practices in all machine operations and activities.
- Assist teammates with challenging jobs to support a collaborative, team-first environment.
- Large Lathes
- CNC machines
- Orbital Energy Services (OES) is a part of The Power Services Group and is a proud service and parts repair manufacturer serving the power generation and industrial marketplaces.
- Power Services Group has multiple brands as a premier service and manufacturer within the power generation business.
- The Power Services Group’s manufacturing mission is to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations for quality and timely delivery of new and repaired parts at a fair price.
- Our Pevely, MO location is made up of a small and talented team of dedicated machinists willing to invest extra effort to successfully compete and win business in our industry.
- We strive to be the type of company where talented people feel supported and appreciated for their talents and dedication to the success of the business.
- Demonstrated skills in operating manual machines to fulfill a variety of parts or product manufacturing assignments.
- Direct experience with lathes, VTLs and/or CNC machines.
- Competency in reading product specifications and independently performing machine set up and preparation.
- Willingness to work demanding work schedules to include six days per week and up to 12 hours per day during our high production periods.
- Ability to lift parts that weigh in the range of 35-50 lbs.
- Standing, lifting, walking throughout the plant operations for extended shift periods to perform essential functions of the role.