Angelo Po Grandi Cucine S.P.A.
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Spare Parts WH Manager.
The main objective of this role is to provide timely support to partners about spare parts and to support the Carpi WH manager in the WH organizational and practical tasks.
In detail your area of responsibility will cover (not limited to):
Spare parts technical support
WH workforce planning and organization
WH workforce tasks planning
- You act as the primary point of contact for inbound enquiries relating to spare parts on (not limited to): pricing, technical information on parts, availability of stock. Interactions with customers and partners may happen via e-mail, phone, and chat. This activity is successfully delivered both autonomously and in conjunction with R&D and After Sales Support when needed
- You act as the primary point of contact for inbound enquiries relating to spare parts on (not limited to): order processing, orders shipment, outbound logistic, inbound logistic (e.g. returns). Interactions with customers and partners may happen via e-mail, phone, and chat. This activity is successfully delivered both autonomously and in conjunction with Logistics and GOV when needed
- Using the available tools (e.g.: technical drawings, exploded parts diagrams; ERP; etc.) you can identify the right part to satisfy the customers enquiries. You provide feedback on the aforementioned tools so to improve them and help driving the digitalization of processes
- In coordination with the PACS PM and R&D, you support the management of the master data and lifecycle of the spare parts. Activities belonging to this task are:
- Creation of new spare parts in the system, also based on technical modifications communicated by R&D
- Discontinuation of parts and (indirect) management of the modifications of the exploded parts diagrams. Together with the PACS PM, you work on the yearly analysis of obsolescence and write-offs
- You support the WH manger in these daily activities:
- Expedition of the material inbound from external and internal suppliers
- Stock management and “out-of-stock” avoidance
- Analysis of stock level and fitness-for-business
- Assignment to the WH workforce of kitting tasks
- Returns effective management
- In times of high demand, you contribute to the preparation of the parcels
- You proactively collect feedback from partners and customers in regards to the best and most cost-effective alternative for the Spare Parts and feed the information back to Purchasing
- After a suitable period, you will be able to act in place of the WH manager in his/her absence and provide a satisfactory level of service
- EXCELLENCE: You strive to be an active contributor of the success of After Sales as a key element of the Angelo Po value proposition. The effectiveness of your work is measured by the satisfaction of partners and customers
- CREATIVITY: You are a problem solver through your ability to think out of the box. You provide constructive feedback on tools and processes and are an active part in the continuous improvement process
- RESPONSIBILITY: Being helpful and highly adaptable, you are a trustworthy individual and follow up on tasks, communicating to all involved parties the status and closure of their enquiries
- CHARACTER: You understand mistakes and setbacks as a learning opportunity that can support the growth of the individual and the group. You can cope with time pressure and are able to independently take decisions. You pride yourself with your ability of delivering on time and closing all the loops
- COMMUNITY: You show a proactive attitude and consider teamwork as one of the keys for success. You can communicate with diverse stakeholders, both internal and external, at different levels
- COURAGE: You master prioritisation, based on the 80/20 ranking of customers and your own judgement and sense of urgency
- You can speak fluently Italian and English. Any other language besides these is an asset
- You can drive a forklift. Pre-existing forklift driving license in course of validity is an asset
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.